New snacks on sale now for a limited time! Use code NEW for 15% off.
The dpl® Joint Wrap is an FDA-cleared device for pain relief designed for use on the shoulder, elbow, knee, and ankle joints. Unlike a heating pad, infrared light therapy works below the skin’s surface, reaching deep into tissues, stimulating cells, and increasing circulation to target pain at the source. Safely stimulate blood circulation, relax muscles, accelerate healing, and relieve pain. Feel better in just 20 minutes in the comfort of your own home!
2. Wash and dry the area prior to use.
3. Place the device directly on the skin over the desired treatment area.
4. Pull straps through the loop.
5. Fasten straps and adjust to a comfortable fit.
6. For treatment areas such as the elbow or shoulder, it may be easier to first pull the straps through the loop, then put the arm through and fasten the straps.
7. Press the Power Button to start the device (may require double press). Device must be unplugged to turn on, it will not turn on while plugged in. A blue light on the battery pack will show when the device is turned on.
8. Leave the device over the treatment area for 15-20 minutes.
9. Press & hold the power button at any time prior to auto shut off to stop the device.
10. Device may be used multiple times per day. Do not exceed 3 treatments per day per treatment area.